Saturday, May 2, 2009

Beverly Hills of Springfield


While I was test driving some Mazda's, Ramacio Douglas told me all about his life and points of interest in Springfield. One of the hot spots he mentioned was a wealthy sub-division called "The Reserve." Naturally, I added this destination to my biking schedule, brought my camera and awkwardly took a few pictures , hoping theirs guards or dogs did not come after me. The Reserve is only a few miles from my apartment and pretty interesting to see. Many of the houses have tiki huts by their pool. One even had a full-size fireplace and chimney for the tiki hut. Another one had a driveway through the house and garages on the backside. Here are a few of my pics:



This is the entrance.
















Rod Blagojevich government fraud money??? His former office is in the video on my last post.










This one was huge! Looked like they had their own theme park out back and an olympic size pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment