Saturday, May 9, 2009

Gary Fisher AR Super!

I decided to really get into my hobby of biking, so I ordered a new Gary Fisher AR Super road bike with the recommendation of my friend Jim and his buddy.  The bike shop threw in a free helmet and water bottle cage.  It should arrive on Monday or Wednesday at the latest!  I am excited to take it out for a spin!  After I get used to my new bike I am planning on checking out some of the Springfield races and bike clubs.






Michigan unemployment money well sp
ent!  Go ahead - click on the picture to enlarge.





There are a lot of really nice trails around my apartment.  One of them ironically leads directly to my work.  My goal at some point is to bike all the way to St. Louis because my parents laughed at the thought of me biking that far....I'll show them.














On another note - my new job is going very well.  So far I have just been filling out HR information and getting settled in, but I am off to my first client on Monday already.  My schedule is rediculously booked through at least September.  August is going to be really busy.  I will be traveling primarily around Illinois, down to St. Louis and Texas in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment