Friday, May 1, 2009

Let the blogging begin.

Hola!

So I felt compelled (or obligated) to create a blog. I believe it is pretty much expected of West Michiganders when they move out of the state. So here it is folks. Please subscribe to my blog, leave a few comments, drink some coffee and follow my new life in Illinois. I am not promising too much here though...I'm pretty bored at the moment with a lot of unemployed time on my hands. Monday will be a different story when I start my career at ***Company Confidential***

So anyway, I am all settled in my townhouse with my random craigslist roommate named Molly and her dog Harry. My new address is:

***Email Me for Address***

I have been exploring my new habitat for the past week on my bike. My daily adventures came to a halt today with the rain and I had a flat tire. My Huffy should be up and running early tomorrow morning....after 3 trips to the DMV, I am officially an Illinois resident; however, I still need to figure out how to put a license plate on the front of my car.

Well that's enough bloggin' to get me started...and now a video tribute to my first few days in the Land of Lincoln including exclusive, never before seen footage of Abe's tomb, house, the state capital and my new office building at the very beginning. Cheers! -Tim


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tour. Very clever Tim. We will miss you at church tomorrow and on our walk at Topher's Tuesday. Thanks also for the blog. Ray is getting into it. Can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is going to be a great move. You know how great I am at the computer so this should be an adventure for both of us.

    ReplyDelete