Sunday, May 10, 2009

Feliz día de la madre!

Spanish titles make everything sound cool.  Happy mother's day to my mom and other mother's reading my blog.  Just got back from church...the front desk girl at my work gave her testimony in front of everyone during the service!  She just lost her mom this year to cancer and this is her first mother's day without her. :(





Here is the best mother-son pic I could come up with right now...it is in Bar Harbor, Maine back in 04'.
















My sister requested a few pics of the crib.  So here it is.  My 2 story townhouse I share with my roommate Molly.  There are 2 bedrooms on the top floor along with my bathroom.  The kitchen, family room and another bathroom is on the bottom floor.  It is really spacious and seems far better than the last 2 apartments I have lived in.










The kitchen area.











Me grilling up a massive steak for lunch.  Thanks mom!  I just soaked it with some more A-1 marinade.  It smells delicious.













The family room.








I changed a few blog settings, so you should be able to leave me a comment - even if you are not registered.  Let me know if it is still not there....if it is there - leave me some love.

2 comments:

  1. Things look great, Tim! So this apartment is better than your last one...which means it's better than ours, huh? :-)
    Have a great week and I hope you enjoy your new bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the steak? I missed seeing you in person on Mother's Day but you look good in the pic and that makes me happy.Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete