Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco (y cuatro) de Mayo in Oak Brook


Just got back this evening from ORIENTATION in Oak Brook IL. Some good times were had. This is the O.B. office on the southside of the building. It was a really nice building. We were on the 7th floor and could barely see downtown Chicago on the first day when it was clear out.


It was interesting meeting people/new friends from all over the country. I sat next to a new hire from the Orange County, CA office. He said I could come hang out with him sometime later this year in Cali. I told him I want to transfer to his office next and to let me know when there are any clients out there that could use my assistance.






I thought the ball diamond and park out behind the office was pretty nice.








This is the nice restaurant we ate at on Monday night. The OC kid's bill turned out to be about $85 dollars and he was rather afraid to turn in that receipt when he got back to Cali. I don't think this would have been acceptable at my last job....but they recommended this restaurant to us!











This is the nice Hilton they put us up in for the night....OC guy didn't get to stay on the top floor like the rest of us executives.















"Whatever you are...be a good one"
- Abe Lincoln
















We didn't get to eat out on the roof of the office because of the large birds hanging out there and they were fixing the tiles.









That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment